A beautiful quality piece of clothing doesn’t lose value as the seasons change and as time goes by. Slow fashion should become the design standard, we should wear our clothes longer and we should re-use and recycle more.
For the love of fashion, out of respect for the designers and for the love of our planet, we want to extend the lifespan of our clients' clothes and accessories.
On Saturday the 7th of July we will empty our store to make room for second hand items. Items that don’t see the light of day anymore and of which you think they deserve a second life.
Just like previous editions, there will be 2 selection moments. First of all we invite you to take over our position as Graanmarkt 13 curator at home and make a strong selection from your closets. Next, our Graanmarkt 13 buying team will welcome you in the store with your selection and make the final cut. We accept items of brands which are/or have been sold at Graanmarkt 13, or items of comparable quality. Make sure to be strict and ruthless while making your 10-items strong selection in order to facilitate the process.
Once sold, the sales revenue will go entirely to the previous owner in the form of a voucher to spend in the Store.
You can bring in your selection in our Antwerp store from the 29th of June until the 5th of July.
Click here to download the declaration form. Please fill in the form at home and we will be happy to go over your selection and prices together in the Store.
Here’s a scoop: For this edition Graanmarkt 13 will partner with ELLE Belgium. On Friday the 6th of July ELLE will invite a select group of readers for a first chance to shop our second hand selection. In other words, we will kick off the sale with an exclusive ‘Your closet, curated by Graanmarkt 13, curated by ELLE'-evening. For more info, head over to the ELLE.be website.
Terms and conditions
- Graanmarkt 13 will collect your pre-loved items from the 29th of June until the 5th of July 2018 from 10.30am to 6pm (closed on Sundays).
- We accept items of brands which are/or have been sold at Graanmarkt 13, or items of comparable quality.
- We accept a maximum of 10 items per person.
- All items must be clean and in excellent condition (washed, steamed, ironed, …). We reserve the right to refuse items that do not meet these conditions, we will have very limited time to prepare the store for the second hand client sale.
- We accept items that are wearable during the current season, in this case: spring/summer items.
- When your item(s) are sold, you receive a gift certificate for the entire value of your sale(s), to be spent in the Store by Graanmarkt 13 (we take no %).
- Unsold items and/or gift certificates can be collected in the Store from the 9th of July until the 14th of July. Items that have not been collected by that time, will be donated to charity.
- Suggested brands: Ann Demeulemeester, Dries Van Noten, Céline, Marni, Prada, Lemaire, CristaSeya, Sofie D’Hoore, Isabel Marant, Balenciaga, Chloé, Gianvito Rossi, Stella McCartney, Golden Goose, Acne, Alexander Wang, Ulla Johnson, Mansur Gavriel, Ganni, Raquel Allegra, r13, Phillip Lim, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Vêtements, and many more. Of course we also welcome nice 'second line’ pieces and we look forward to seeing which beautiful vintage items you have in store for us, too.
- Graanmarkt 13 can not be held responsible for theft or damage of any kind to your items.
- Vintage items can not be returned.