On Friday the 1st and Saturday the 2nd of February Graanmarkt 13 will transform into a hotspot for second hand designer clothing and unique vintage pieces. Why? Because we want to celebrate timeless and sustainable fashion. We believe that a beautiful quality piece of clothing doesn’t lose value as the seasons change and as time goes by. Slow fashion should become the design standard, we should wear our clothes longer and we should re-use and recycle more.
For the love of fashion, out of respect for the designers and for the love of our planet, we want to extend the lifespan of our clients' clothes and accessories.
The first weekend of February 2019 we will empty our store to make room for second hand items. Items that don’t see the light of day anymore and of which you think they deserve a second life.
Just like previous editions, there will be 2 selection moments. First of all we invite you to take over our position as Graanmarkt 13 curator at home and make a strong selection from your closets. Next, our Graanmarkt 13 buying team will welcome you in the store with your selection and make the final cut. We accept items of brands which are/or have been sold at Graanmarkt 13, or items of comparable quality.
Once sold, the sales revenue will go entirely to the previous owner in the form of a voucher to spend in the Store.
Download the declaration form here. Please fill in your 10 items in advance. We will be happy to go over the prices together in our store.
You can bring in your selection in our Antwerp store from the 23rd until the 30th of January.
Terms and conditions
- Graanmarkt 13 will collect your pre-loved items from the 23rd until the 30th of January from 10.30am to 6pm (closed on Sundays).
- We accept items of brands which are/or have been sold at Graanmarkt 13, or items of comparable quality.
- We accept a maximum of 10 items per person.
- All items must be clean and in excellent condition (washed, steamed, ironed, …). We reserve the right to refuse items that do not meet these conditions since we will have very limited time to prepare the store for the second hand client sale.
- We accept items that are wearable during the current season, therefore priority will be given to fall/winter items.
- When your item(s) are sold, you receive a gift certificate for the entire value of your sale(s), to be spent in the Store by Graanmarkt 13 (we take no %).
- Unsold items and/or gift certificates can be collected in the Store from the 4th until the 9th of February. Items that have not been collected by that time, will be donated to charity.
- Suggested brands: Ann Demeulemeester, Dries Van Noten, Céline, Marni, Prada, Lemaire, CristaSeya, Sofie D’Hoore, Isabel Marant, Isabel Marant Etoile, Balenciaga, Balmain, Chloé, Gianvito Rossi, Stella McCartney, Golden Goose, Acne, Vanessa Bruno, Alexander Wang, Ulla Johnson, Mansur Gavriel, Ganni, Raquel Allegra, r13, Phillip Lim, Chanel, Saint Laurent, Martin Margiela, Vêtements, and many more. Of course we also welcome nice 'second line’ pieces and we look forward to seeing which beautiful vintage items you have in store for us, too.
- Graanmarkt 13 can not be held responsible for theft or damage of any kind to your items.
- Vintage items can not be returned.